Multi-Adata International engages in diverse businesses as highlighted below:
• Real Estate
• Construction and Civil Engineering projects
• Trading and Commodity Merchandise
• Financial and Loan Syndication
• Forex Services
• Oil & Gas
As an organization that believes in setting good records, our activities along the various lines of businesses are constantly being synchronized to enhance the achievement of the desired synergy in line with the company policy thrust and overall objectives.
Multi-Adata currently maintains very cordial working relationship with both governmental and private organisations. We have partners and associate companies that we collaborate with in our various businesses. These are as follows
1. Cash Express Sarl, Geneva, Switzerland
2. Global Link Services, Geneva, Switzerland
3. Omni-Service SecuritePrivee, Paris, France
4. Datacivex Consult Nigeria Limited
5. Al-Yamin Associates
Our current activities include:
1. Development of Housing Units on a 5-Hectare land at Ayetoro, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos. Site is directly overlooking the proposed Lekki International Airport. Work is presently at planning stage with all approvals in process while actual site work commences soon.
2. Development of Mixed Housing Units at Iberekodo Industrial Town in collaboration with a third party company. We are moving to site in a short while as all approvals have been obtained.
3. Facility Management Services of Iloro Estate – a residential estate developed by the Lagos State Government Ministry of Housing.
In line with the organization’s vision, the Multi-Adata International is well positioned to collaborate and partner with well-meaning and purpose-driven organizations and high net worth individuals to take advantage of investment opportunities in order to achieve a common goal of mutual development and benefits in line with the outlined objectives set out with such stakeholders. As a forward-looking organization, we constantly work towards building an organization that will be a point of reference in innovation, growth and profitability and value addition anchoring on collective efforts of stakeholders. As investment opportunities are vast, we intend to explore these without borders, provided our operations fall within the framework of various international laws and regulations.